Paramount plus set pin If you have children and want to make sure they’re only watching appropriate content, Paramount Plus is a great solution.
With its Parental Controls feature, you can restrict what your children are able to watch based on their age group. You can also set a PIN so that they can’t change the settings without your permission.
But what if you forget your PIN? In this article, we’ll show you how to reset it in just a few easy steps!
The first step in resetting your PIN on Paramount Plus is logging into your account. To do this, go to paramountplus.com and click the “Sign In” button at the top right corner of the page.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a list of options on the left side of the screen, including “Parental Controls”. Click on this option to open the Parental Controls page.
Next, click on “Change PIN” and enter your current PIN when prompted. Then, follow the instructions to reset your PIN. You should be able to choose a new PIN that is easy for you to remember but that will be difficult for your children or other unauthorized users to guess.
The first aspect we are going to speak about earlier than diving into how you may reset your PIN on Paramount Plus is how you may install parental controls in the first place.
- The Parental Controls are found in the Account section.
- You genuinely have to Tap on the slider to “On.”
You are required to fill in your account password.
- Then set the restrict level so that you may be positive the content material with the set score is locked.
- Users of all accounts are affected by Parental Controls, and you must enter your 4-digit PIN to view locked content. It’s not difficult to reset it even though you disregard that 4-digit code.
Reset your PIN on Paramount Plus
Here’s exactly what you have to do to make this work:
- To reset your PIN, visit Paramount Plus, get on one of the profiles, and select the content that has been marked with a score that is prohibited under Parental Controls.
- In order to observe it, you may need the PIN. Below the Submit button, you will find a message that asks you to “Forget Pin?”.
- Click on the Edit button in the settings option under Profiles & Parental Controls on the Account page.
- The password for your account must now be entered.
- By filling out that form or finding the existing PIN code, you are able to fill in the new PIN code.
- That’s it! Now that your PIN has been reset, you can restrict any content on Paramount Plus, so your younger family members are protected from inappropriate content.
Changing your Paramount Plus PIN isn’t difficult, but you’ll need to know your account password to reset it. Your child cannot change the PIN code if they do not have access to your account password. Any member of your household is affected by that, of course.